Friday, January 30, 2009

Day 20

Whew. We finally have electricity. It went out on Tuesday at 5:15 and just came back on today, Friday, sometime this morning.

Joey and I spent the week at Aunt Kathy's. She has a gas hot water heater, a gas stove, and a gas burner in the dining room. We stayed warm, clean and fed. We actually had a good week. Joey's classes let out for the week, but I only got one day off. I had to skip the second day because of the ice.

I am trying to catch up on laundry and e-mails. I have to say I missed the washer and dryer much more than the computer. I kind of liked being cut off.

I need to do some homework but I am not going to worry about that until Monday.

I am ready to get to the summer. As much as I love the winter weather, I am beginning to see why people like summer so much.

Hope you are having a great week.

Later.

1 comment:

Donna L said...

At least you now have a greater appreciation for your modern conveniences, especially the electricity. Have a great day!