Friday, November 7, 2008

Day 14

Hey.

It has been so crazy that I haven't had time to write. I have met myself coming and going this past couple weeks.

I really need to be doing homework, but I am taking the night off.

I have an American Lit test on Monday. I still need to write an essay for it and learn all of my authors and facts.

On Tuesday, I have a paper due at 8:00a.m. for Education on The Giver. By 10:00, I have to turn in an Issue Paper. I have no idea what my issue is, yet. I wrote my last one on insurance agencies paying for Lap-Band surgery. I have nothing in mind for this one.

I am watching "Wife Swap." I think it is the stupidest show I have ever seen. These people are ridiculous. Who would put their family through that? I can't imagine my mother leaving us with a stranger for two weeks.

I hope everyone has had a great couple of weeks.

Until next time,

Later.

1 comment:

Donna L said...

Hey, Jonathan! You are a true treasure and someday soon, you will be a middle school English teacher and wondering how life got so easy. :-)