Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day 13

I feel really bad that I have waited so long to write again.

It has been a crazy couple weeks and I have a feeling it will stay that way until this semester is over.

I could use a break from homework but even when I don't have class, I still have homework to be working on. I have notecards due tomorrow for my research paper. I am stressed about keeping my grades up. I have so many things that I want to do at home and I don't have time to do any of them. It is driving me crazy.

I am at work right now. I am thankful to have two jobs, but even they stress me out.

I am so ready to graduate from college so I can be a teacher and start making a difference. It is only 3 1/2 semesters until then. I just have to keep reminding myself of that.

Have a great week.

Later.

No comments: