Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day 1

Today is my first day to write on my blog. I am actually at work as I write this. I work for a Youth Ranch as a tutor. I love my job. I also work at Charlie's Men's Wear. I am a Junior at Lyon College. My major is English and I am concentrating on Middle Level Education. I am a Christian. I attend Swifton First Assembly of God. I am a HOLY-ROLLER, and I love it. I try to embrace God in every aspect of my life. This blog will be used to talk to myself and anyone that decides to read. I will talk about school and work. I will talk about family, friends and my beliefs. I will probably talk about my horses a lot. I live on a farm and it is great. Nothing is off-limits. If someone takes over my body, I may even talk about politics, which I know nothing about. I hope everyone has a great day. God Bless.

2 comments:

Donna L said...

Hey, Jonathan! I think that it is exciting that you have started to blog now and I will do my best to keep up. Thank you for sharing with the world a little bit of Jonathan and how much fun he can be.

yalanda said...

Perhaps life in Charlotte isn't as "small" as we think. You are reaching out past the wooden fences and the gravel roads. Even us "Charlottans" here in the "big city" of Jonesboro get to read about you!!!!
Glad to see you are doing well and I wish you the best.
Yalanda