Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day 2

I know that there was a day in between Day 1 and Day 2.

I am at work.

I did my first observation today. I went to Cave City Middle School and observed 7th Grade Language Arts and 8th Grade Social Studies. My mentor teacher is just plain awesome.

I am actually pretty much caught up with homework. I wrote a paper on "Mr. Flood's Party" this morning. It was an interesting poem. I can't recall the poets name at this moment however. I read a Robert Frost poem yesterday and made my outline to write that paper.

I need to work on a paper over The Cantebury Tales by Chaucer. I have a round table meeting over it tomorrow and the final draft is due on Monday. Yikes. Deadlines are looming closer.

I need to be working on my next memoir but I have no idea what I am going to write about.

Hope everyone is great.

Later.

No comments: