Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Day 4

I am going to give you one guess as to what I am doing. That's right, I am doing homework.

Since starting at Lyon College in August, I think this is all my life has come to mean. I have a paper of some sort due every day this week. There are actually two due on Thursday. I just have to keep reminding myself that the disciplined lifestyle I have entered into will make me a better teacher when I graduate.

One of the papers due Thursday is entitled "137th Psalm" and focuses on who we are and where we come from. It ought to prove interesting to learn where my different sides came from and what lead to me being born and raised in Charlotte, Arkansas.

I am, of course, writing an analysis over a story I have read. I have to turn one in every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The story we are supposed to have finished by tomorrow is Age of Innocence, which I am not completely finished with.

Finishing it with enough knowledge to write a one page analysis may prove interesting. But, as I hope to prove, life in Charlotte can be interesting.

Have a great Tuesday and Wednesday.

Later.

1 comment:

Donna L said...

Jonathan, you are so funny! You are going to make an awesome teacher and keep up the disciplined lifestyle. Your key to success is planning and organization. You can do it! I would love for you to share your 137th Psalm. That should be very interesting.