Sunday, September 28, 2008

Day 3

Hey everyone.

I am doing homework, but I need a break.

I had the most wonderful experience this morning. I attended New Testament Holiness Church in Batesville this morning. I am enrolled in Education and Culture and our assignment was to go somewhere we would be the "other." Three friends and I went to this "black church" and we had a great time. We were welcomed in with open arms and hugs from everyone.

I am, of course, still writing my paper on Chaucer. I am thankful that this paper is just focusin on his use of sex and seduction. The paper that I will have to write for Dr. Tebbetts' Advanced Comp class will have to explore Chaucer himself and why he used sex so much.

I am going to have to get the paper done, though. I am supposed to go haul hay at 2:30 and that is only about 35 minutes away from now.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday and week.

Later.

1 comment:

Donna L said...

I hope that you have that paper all finished and feel really good about it. Sounds like you had a wonderful morning doing something out of your ordinary routine. I love African American worship, because each singer puts so much of themselves into their worship and it is not just lip service! Keep working on blogging about Charlotte & Cord and have a wonderful day!