Thursday, October 2, 2008

Day 5

It's that time of the week again. Time to blog.

I am at work and it is pretty slow so I am going to go ahead and do this.

Tomorrow I take my first midterm at Lyon College for American Lit 2. I have to turn in a 1200 word analytical paper over The Age of Innocence. I also have to take a written test over identification. Throughout the last couple weeks we have taken lots of notes over a variety of things, all relating to American Literature. We now have to have all of that memorized. I am worried. I have a good start on my paper but I am worried about being able to call back on the information that I hope to have stored in my brain.

I am excited about tomorrow night though. I am going back to the Ranch Sorting at the Arkansas Sheriffs Youth Ranch. I went two weeks ago and announced part of the show and they asked me to come back this time and announce the entire show. Uncle David is supposed to have a horse there for me to ride around before the sorting gets started because I will be up there for several hours and that does get boring.

Next Thursday and Friday I have Fall Break. Two entire days of zero classes. It will be so nice to sleep in. I haven't done that since I started school in August. I only have to work until 7:00. Then I get to go home and finish all my homework that I don't get done with here.

Have a great weekend.

Later.

No comments: