Sunday, October 19, 2008

Day 12

Hello.

I am doing homework. Who would have thought?

I am currently working on Advanced Composition grammar worksheets. I need to be working on my issue memoir that is due on Tuesday.

Why is there never enough time to get things done?

I had planned on riding a horse this afternoon so I can start getting ready for next (and final) ranch sorting. I have been announcing them but I really want to ride in at least the last one.

We had a really good church service this morning. Bro. Ashley did such a good job delivering God's message. It was on Jesus' interviews with the handicapped, hate and hung. It was great.

I must get back to work on homework so I can finish cooking lunch and get ready for church when the time comes.

Have a great week.

Later.

No comments: