Sunday, October 5, 2008

Day 6

Good Morning.

I had to work and baby-sit last night so I am a day behind.

I got my Brit Lit paper back on Friday. I made a 70 for content but I got a 60 because he said it was too "wordy" so I have to do some alterations and turn it back in to get my 70.

I took my American Lit midterm Friday. I thought I did pretty good on my paper but I had some problems on the Identification part of the test. I froze up and forgot a couple authors and facts. I can just hope that I did ok on the ones I did answer.

I only have three days of class this week. I don't think I have any midterms this week. I think they are all the next week, hopefully.

I am working on fence this afternoon. I need to let my fillies out of their lots so me and dad are working on fence when we get home from church.

Hope you have a great and blessed Sunday.

Later.

No comments: