Saturday, October 11, 2008

Day 9

Hey, everyone.

Hope you all are having a great weekend.

I worked most of the day yesterday. I really enjoyed being back in the classroom. I had missed the kids.

I had to work today at the clothing store. It was a long day. My knee and hip are really bothering me today. My knee feels swollen.

I worked one of my horses today. She left me pretty worn out. She was not sure how to act in the round pen. I am hoping to have her traded off pretty soon to get something that I can work with.

I only have one more day of break left. I am worried about my History midterm. There is so much to remember.

I am going to Karla's house tonight. Me and John and her are going to hang out and watch movies and eat pizza. I am glad because we haven't been together in a while.

Have a great weekend.

Later.

No comments: