Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day 8

Hey, everyone.

Today is my first day of Fall Break. Thank goodness.

I went to the doctor this morning. He said I was still kicking. That's nice to know.

I am subbing tomorrow. I am excited because I have so busy with school that I haven't hardly had time to go see the kids this semester.

I have two Midterms on Monday, Advanced Comp and European History. I have one on Tuesday, Education and Culture. I am ready for next week to be over with and get back to a normal schedule. Ha ha ha, like there is such a thing.

I am going to have to guarantee myself something, though. Tomorrow when I get off work, I am going home and riding my horse. I will actually have time so I am going to do it.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. No telling when I will talk again, since I am trying to "relax."

Later.

No comments: